- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Information We Share
- Your Failure to Provide Personal Information
- Our Retention of Your Personal Information
- Your Choices and Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information
- Third Party Links
- International Transfer
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
- How to Contact Us
Irrespective of which country you live in, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your information in the United States, and any other country where we operate. In some of these countries, the privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those in the country where you live. Learn more about our data transfer operations in the “International Transfer” section below. If you do not agree to the transfer, storage and use of your information in the United States, and any other country where we operate, please do not use the Sites or Services.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Sites in any manner, you also agree to be bound by Kids 2’s Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions contained in or incorporated by reference into the Agreement, please do not use the Sites.
Information We Collect
We collect information, including Personal Information, to provide better services to all our Users. We use the term “Personal Information” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to: full name, home address, email address, date of birth, payment information, digital identity, such as a login name or handle, information about your device, and certain metadata.
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to a smaller subset of Personal Information which is considered more sensitive to the individual, such as race and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic or biometric information, physical or mental health information, medical insurance data, or sexual orientation. Kids II does not collect or use Sensitive Personal Information and asks that you do not provide Sensitive Personal Information to us.
We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- Information You Give to Us
You may choose to provide us with Personal Information about yourself, including:
- Contact Information, such as your name, email, and phone number by completing forms or registering for an account on our website, when you request information about our Services or purchase a product, and in connection with your interactions with us as a registered user of our Sites.
- Purchase Information, such as the items you purchase, payment information (such as debit and credit card number), billing and shipping address, and contact information.
- Profile and account information, such as when you sign up for an account at www.kids2.com, and provide a username, password, email address, preferences, and wish list information.
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, ZIP code, and other information about you, such as when you interaction with us on social media accounts.
- Product registration information, such as when you register your product purchased via the Sites.
When using our Services, you may provide us with messages sent between those individuals you have authorized to use our Services. In some instances, you may elect to provide us with location and address information. You may also provide us with Personal Information about yourself when you report a problem or have a question about our services.
The Sites offer interactive and social features that permit you to submit content and communicate with other users. You may provide Personal Information to us when you post information in these interactive and social features. Please note that your postings in these areas of the Sites may be publicly accessible or accessible to other users.
Please note that if you do not provide us with Personal Information, your ability to use certain aspects of our products and services may be limited.
We collect certain information automatically, such as your operating system version, device identifier, browser type, and internet service provider. When you use our Site, we automatically collect and store this information in service logs. This includes: details of how you used our Site; Internet protocol address; and cookies that uniquely identify your browser. We may also collect and process information about your actual location. For example, we may collect the location information of your device that you use with our mobile application, if your device settings allow us to collect location information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
We also obtain information from third parties, such as service providers that we use, including analytics companies and advertising networks, and third parties that provide us with information about you and the different devices you use online. We also obtain information from social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our Sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. For example, if you use functionalities, plugins, widgets, or tools from social media platforms or networks in connection with our Sites (e.g., to log into an account, or to share blog posts and purchases and other content with your friends and followers on social media), we will collect the information that you share with us, or that those social media platforms or networks share with us. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use.
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services. Our third party advertising and analytics partners include Google and similar partners.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Clickstream Data. Clickstream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Sites. Clickstream data may include information such as the page served, the time spent viewing the page, source of the request, type of browser making the request, the preceding page viewed and similar information. Clickstream data permits us to analyze how visitors arrive at the Sites, what type of content is popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content on the Sites.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your Personal Information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
- To inform you about services available from Kids II;
- To authorize access to our Sites and Services;
- To provide you with Services and Products;
- To offer and administer programs;
- To administer content, promotion, sweepstakes, surveys, voting polls or other Site features;
- To communicate about, and administer your participation in, special programs, surveys, contests, online campaigns, online programs, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions, and to deliver pertinent emails;
- To improve our customer service;
- To enhance your shopping experience;
- To interact with our partners and ecosystem;
- To analyze trends and statistics;
- To respond to and support users regarding their use of the Sites and Services;
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements;
We use the information we collect from our Sites to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect our Company and our users.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We may use your personal information to see which web pages you visit at our Site, which web site you visited before coming to our Site, and where you go after you leave our Site. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use our Site and how to improve it. We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Kids II unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Kids II when we have your consent to do so.
- For Legal Reasons. We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Kids II if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kids II, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Business Transfers. If we establish a new related entity, are acquired by or merged with another organization, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another organization, Personal Information about our users is often a transferred business asset. In the event that Kids II itself or substantially all of our assets are acquired, Personal Information about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
- Aggregate Site Use Information.We may share aggregate and anonymized/pseudonymized Personal Information to third parties in order to promote or describe use of the Sites, for research, marketing, advertising, or similar purposes.
We attempt to notify Users about legal demands for their Personal Information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
Your Failure to Provide Personal Information
Your provision of Personal Information is required in order to use certain parts of our services and our programs. If you fail to provide such Personal Information, you may not be able to access and use our Services, or parts of our Services.
Your Choices and Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with choices about how we use your Personal Information. We also aim to provide you with access to your Personal Information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a copy of personal information we maintain about you or you may update or correct inaccuracies by contacting us. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. In addition, if you believe that personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the How to Contact Us section below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information
- Our Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
You may update or correct information by accessing your online account or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements or for other legitimate business purposes.
We may contact you to request that you update your Personal Information on a regular basis to ensure its integrity for the purposes of ongoing data management.
We currently provide the following opt-out opportunities:
- At any time, you can follow a link provided in offers, newsletters or other email messages (except for e-commerce confirmation or service notice emails) received from us to unsubscribe.
Third Party Links
The Sites may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than Kids II. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether from this Site or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject to upon linking to the third party's website. Kids II strongly recommends that each User review the third party's terms and policies.
How We Protect Personal Information
Kids II maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the User's Personal Information and information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Notwithstanding our efforts to protect your information, no security system is completely impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply to us will not be intercepted while in transit to us over the Internet.
The Site is not intended for use by children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or privacy@kidsII.com. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
California residents are entitled to contact us to request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California users may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing us at the address listed in the “How to Contact Us” section.
The Kids II Sites do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
How to Contact Us
Send mail to our address:
Kids II, Inc.
3333 Piedmont Road, Suite 1800
Atlanta, Georgia 30305-1712