Do you have a passion for what you do? Do you have a sense of urgency? Do you put your team above yourself? Are you an individual with high integrity?
The way we see it, if you have to work, you might as well do what you love! We get to be game-changers who can make a difference, show our creative side, and grow as the company grows. Bottom line, we own our destiny and get to make things happen every day! Best part, we work with amazing and talented people who want to work hard and to have fun!
Here's how to love what you do
- Let us know you're interested! Submit your application, and you should receive an automated email as a confirmation. You can check on the status of your application at any time by clicking on "Check Application" from the Jobseeker tools.
- We'll do the same and start the conversation! If there is a potential fit, we'll reach out to you for a phone screen or Video interview.
- We'll make it happen! If an interview is the next step, we will work with you on arranging a date and time.
- You'll meet the team! The in-person interviews generally entail meeting with the hiring manager or interviewing with several people at one of our offices. Because we take hiring the right person seriously, expect to come back several times. We view this as our collaborative opportunity to ensure there is a good fit for both you and Kids2!
- There may be more we need to know! There could also be a presentation, project or problem-solving activity, or a short skills-based exercise.
We're looking for great talent across the globe! Please note: that if you're applying/interviewing outside of the U.S., the process may vary slightly. But, we'll keep you informed on the process once you let us know you're interested!
We're serious about what we do, and serious about finding the right fit for Kids2 and you! We are thorough in assessing not only experience and skills, but want to make sure we also find the right fit for our culture. We know you have to like us as much as we like you, so you'll have the opportunity to get to know Kids2 and to see why we believe in what we do, why we care so much, and why we have been ranked one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work!
Kids2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V