Have you changed your mind? No problem! If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it with your original receipt or packing slip. We’ll happily refund your full purchase price less shipping cost if returned within 90 days of purchase. All merchandise must be unused and returned in its original undamaged packaging to receive a refund. A restocking fee may apply for some items, so reach out to us if you have any questions during the returns process. Only kids2.com purchases are eligible for returns. If your Kids2 product was purchased at another retailer, you’ll need to return it to the retailer where it was purchased.
We want to make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your Kids2 purchase with your family. If you’re missing a part or have a defective part, please discontinue use of the product and fill out this form and we’ll reach out to you within 2 business days. You can also reach out directly to our Customer Care Team at 1-800-230-8190. Replacement parts are subject to the terms and conditions or our limited warranty policy.
How 2 Make a Return
To return your order, please follow these steps:
- Complete the Merchandise Return Form on the back of your packing slip. Be sure to indicate the reason for the return.
- Package the merchandise securely in its original undamaged box with original packing.
- If a return-shipping label was included with your shipment, attach to the return package. If you don’t have a return label, let us know at: 1-800-230-8190 or email@example.com.
- If you would like to exchange the item for a different product, we will credit your payment after we receive the item back into our warehouse. Please reorder the correct item online or call us at 1-800-230-8190 to place an order.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept COD shipments. If you prefer to set up shipping on your own, please ship prepaid via an insured and traceable method to:
Kids2 Returns Department
5389 East Provident Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Be sure to keep your shipping receipt in case of loss or damage. Your return is processed immediately upon receipt. If paid by credit card, allow two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your statement.
How 2 Get Help
Visit our FAQ page.