Australia Kids II Rocking Sleepers: Product Safety Recall Announcement
Product Safety Recall
Kids II Rocking Sleepers
Photo is representative. Your product may look different.
See Attachment 1 below for list of affected products.
Sold nationally between 1 March 2013 and 1 March 2019 by Catch.com au, Deals Direct, Grays (NSW) Pty Ltd, KG Electronics, Kogan, Target Australia, and Toys R Us Australia.
Defect: Product is potentially dangerous when instructions and warnings are not followed. Infants may roll from their backs to their stomach or side if unrestrained.
Hazard: There is a risk of suffocation if infants roll from their back to their stomach or side while unrestrained, which can result in severe injury or death. Infant fatalities have occurred overseas in these products, after infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side while unrestrained.
What to do: Stop using the product immediately and contact Kids II for recall information and refund procedures. After contacting Kids II, consumers will be asked to render the product unusable and to take and provide a photograph as proof.
See productsafety.gov.au for Australian product recall information.
Attachment 1: Affected Product List
Sold under Ingenuity brand:
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Cuddle Giraffe (Style No. 10148)
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Cuddle Lion (Style No. 10380)
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Lullaby Lamb (Style No. 60331)
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Zoo Zoo Zebra (Style No. 10872)
- Soothing Light Rocking Sleeper Vesper (Style No. 10568)
- Rock N' Soothe Sleeper Dayton (Style No. 11357)
- Rock N' Soothe Sleeper Moxley (Style No. 11063)
- Dream Comfort Automatic Rocking Sleeper Braden (Style No. 11429)
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Emerson (Style No. 60327)
Sold under Bright Starts brand:
- Toucan Tango Rocking Sleeper (Style No. 10729)
- Playtime to Bedtime (Style No. 60131)
- Pretty in Pink Playtime to Bedtime Sleeper (Style No. 60163)
Sold under the Taggies brand:
- Snuggle Me Sleeper Nesting Vine (Style No. 60130)